- QS Ranking: #1001-1200
- CRICOS Provider Code: 01595D
- Institution Trading Name: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Institution Name: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Institution Type: Government
- Total capacity across all provider’s locations: 6344
In Queensland, Australia’s Sunshine Coast is home to the public institution known as the University of the Sunshine Coast (UniSC). The Sunshine Coast University College, which was founded in 1996 with 524 students, eventually changed its name to the University of the Sunshine Coast in 1999. On the Sunshine Coast, the university has a main campus at Sippy Downs.
Seven disciplines—business, IT, tourism; creative industries, design, and communication; education; engineering and science; health, nursing, and sport sciences; humanities, psychology, and social sciences; and law and criminology—are represented in the available undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework and higher degree by research) programs.
On the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students, the University Of Sunshine Coast is one of the registered institutions