- QS Ranking: #701-750
- CRICOS Provider Code: 01241G
- Institution Trading Name: Southern Cross University
- Institution Name: Southern Cross University (SCU)
- Institution Type: Government
- Total capacity across all provider’s locations: 11664
A public university in Australia, Southern Cross University (SCU) has campuses in Coolangatta, the Gold Coast’s southernmost district in Queensland, and Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, it is one of the top 100 young universities in the world.
The excellent learning environment at Southern Cross is individualized. Here, you will receive excellent support for your academic endeavors from a committed team, many of whom are global experts in their fields.
SCU’s strong research reputation supports its expanding global standing. In 24 different research topics of significance to both the country and the world, Southern Cross was rated “at world-class or above” in the Excellence in Research for Australia report.